Midwest Graphics and Awards does not take orders over the phone. Please submit your order requests to the following emails:
- Engraving, Trophies, or Awards: email@example.com
- Screen Printing or Embroidery: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promotional Products: email@example.com
- Sending an email does not constitute acceptance of an order by Midwest Graphics and Awards. If have not received a response of any fashion by the end of the following business day, please send another email to follow up.
- If ordering out of one of our catalogs, please include the vendor name, item number, page number (if applicable) and color in your order submission. Midwest Graphics and Awards has the ability to order over one million unique products from our suppliers and remembering all of them by name is impossible. Please be as detailed as possible.
- Faxing in a purchase order does not mean that the order has been accepted by Midwest Graphics and Awards. Purchase orders via fax are still accepted, but are discouraged because of a lack of details, inability to submit proper artwork, and a broken chain of communication.
- Samples are available upon request. Depending on the product, they may be subject to a fee/deposit. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about getting a sample. Samples may not be available for all items due to vendor restrictions.
- All screen printed, embroidered, and engraved products are decorated in house using materials sourced from various suppliers. We do not have a wide ranging on hand inventory, but if you have seen it somewhere, we will do our best it for you. Most promotional products are ordered complete from a supplier that doesn’t offer direct to consumer sales.
- Due to contractual stipulations with some of our suppliers, select products cannot be sold blank or unaltered. Midwest Graphics and Awards will notify you if this is the case with your initial inquiry.