- Pick-up of the final products is available free of charge at the Midwest Graphics and Awards shop from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM ET unless prior arrangements are made. Midwest Graphics is located at:
Delivery is available upon request but are subject to the following criteria:
- All deliveries are subject to a minimum order amount of $250.00.
- Deliveries are only available in the Dexter/Ann Arbor area.
- Deliveries occur between 3:00-5:00 PM ET on Wednesday. If your order is not complete by 3:00 PM on Wednesday and delivery is requested, it will be delivered on the following Wednesday.
- Midwest Graphics and Awards reserves the right to not offer free delivery on any order for any reason.
- Dexter, Michigan 48130
- All shipping is done via UPS. Standard shipping is UPS Ground. Expedited shipping is available upon request and is subject to increased costs. Midwest Graphics and Awards will not ship outside of the United States except to Canada.
- If your order is being shipped, please include an address that UPS can deliver to. Failure to provide a proper address may result in delayed receipt of your product that Midwest Graphics and Awards is not responsible for. Midwest Graphics and Awards is not responsible for any packages that are lost, stolen, or damaged by the shipper.
- All shipments from Midwest Graphics and Awards do require a signature by an adult. Shipping to a residential address will be subject to an additional fee from UPS.
- Any changes to the shipping address once a package has left are subject to a fee and cannot be guaranteed.
- Drop shipments are available without an additional fee, however, full payment is required before the product is shipped.
- Shipping via the USPS is available but subject to additional charges and increased lead times.
Claims and Returns:
- All shipments leave the factory in good condition after inspection. All shipments should be thoroughly checked upon arrival. Midwest Graphics and Awards must be notified within five business days of any defects, omissions, or errors in manufacturing. Midwest Graphics and Awards must receive samples for inspection or images of the defective products prior to return authorization. Only authorized returns will be accepted. No credit will be issued if merchandise is not available for return. Midwest Graphics and Awards’ liability shall not exceed the value of the order.